Monday, August 3, 2009

...beginnings...

Our stories begin somewhere. A meaningful conversation, a walk in the park, the chords of a musical composition, the brushstrokes of an artist, a picture that takes your breath away, or some such thing. No matter where they may start, they have brought you here right now to read this. I cannot say that I deserve any attention. I can promise you that this is a place of beginnings. A place to start, to envision new beginnings of what you can do. This is where I can share the beginnings I have had and the start of something new.

If by any chance you might find this, I will give you the link to a webpage where you can get a glimpse of the beginnings of my stories. http://tenkeyspread.deviantart.com/

If you so chose, you may visit there. I hope that if you do, you will get a better sense of what you can make with the smallest of intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment